During a period in the 1980’s, the focus began to shift from muscle to super cars. Having a large wallet helps if you want to collect super cars, and the launch of theÂ Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita Supercar proves this.
Coming with an insane 1018HP as standard, this monster is definitely classed as a hyper car. Brought out in 2006-2010 in the CCX edition, there were only 49 manufactured. The Trevita supercar edition? There’s only three available on the planet.
Boxing Star Floyd Mayweather Owns 1 of 3 Trevita’s
Before we check out video footage of the Trevita CCXR, let’s take a look at the specs for this amazing vehicle. First off, and what everyone wants to see-performance. As per the Koenigsegg website, here’s the performance spec:
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.9 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 8.75 sec. 0-200-0 km/h 13.55 sec.
- Top Speed: 410+ km/h (254+ mph)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.5 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 18 l/100 km (E85 fuel),
- Combined: 22 l/100km (E85)
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.26 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear
Truly a sight to behold, the Trevita comes with a unique bodywork to die for. Built with carbon fibre honeycomb construction and integrated fuel tanks, the Trevita is optimised for going extremely fast. With a twin supercharged DOHC aluminium V8 engine, this thing really flies.
The weight of the chassy including fuel tanks is just 72 kilograms. That’s nuts, but there’s more…
Glancing under the hood of this beast is probably something like seeing your life flash before your eyes. Here’s the specs of the beautifully crafted lump:
- Koenigsegg aluminium V8, 4,8 L, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 4800 cc
- Compression: 9.2:1
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system, 1.6 bar boost pressure
- Dry sump lubrication with oil spray piston cooling
- Power output: 1018 Bhp at 7000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1080 Nm (796 ft/lb) at 5600 rpm
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimised intake tracts
- Patented response charge system for optimal engine response
- Tig-welded inconell exhaust system manifold with merge collector
- Emission levels: Euro IV and Carb
- Weight: 178 kg
Feel like dropping a few more dollars on this monster? Might as well make it an even 5 million with 3-kilogram carbon fibre wheels.
Here’s the remaining goodies:
Visible shimmering diamond weave carbon body, paddle-shift, inconel exhaust system, rear parking sensor, dual airbags, double carbon wing, winglets, large front splitter, detachable stowable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, adjustable pedals and steering column, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, satnav, MP3 Player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather carpets, roof stowage bag, car cover, forged aluminium wheels and chrono instrument cluster.