1. When did they establish the Plymouth Car company?
2. What famous names shares the name of the Plymouth company?
3. When did Plymouth build their 4,000,000th car?
4. After WWII, American car manufacturers started offering futuristic designs and more power. Plymouth presented the V8 engine in what year?
5. What car did Plymouth market as a separate brand, even though they developed and sold it, revolutionizing the compact car class?
6. What car did Plymouth present just two weeks before the Ford Mustang that actually started the "pony car" class?
7. Muscle car mania was in full swing by the late '60s and Plymouth was at the forefront. Which muscle car with big power emerged in 1967?
8. Plymouth once again shook the muscle car segment in 1968 with the introduction of which highly influential model with a funny name?
9. Plymouth was a big name in NASCAR. So, when their competitors started offering unique aero-styled cars, Plymouth answered with what crazy model?
10. What was the name of the legendary NASCAR racer who raced Plymouth cars for most of his successful career?
11. In early '70s, Plymouth sold European-designed compact cars under what name?
12. Although the muscle car era ended, Plymouth kept the flame burning with which affordable-yet-fast early 1970s model?
13. In 1970, Plymouth officially offered what highly powerful and highly-sought after engine option for its muscle cars?
14. What was the most successful year in Plymouth history in terms of sales?
15. After decades as a top of the line model, what year did Plymouth discontinue the Gran Fury?
16. In the late 1970s, Plymouth started selling re-badged cars from which foreign company?
17. In a strange attempt to enter the light truck market, Plymouth introduced which model in 1982?
18. In 1994, which successful compact car debuted under the Plymouth name?
19. In 1993, what wild concept car did Chrysler present that would eventually enter production under the Plymouth name?
20. The last Plymouth rolled off the production line in what year?