1. What was the name of the American automotive pioneer who founded the Buick company?
2. When did David Buick establish the Buick company?
3. Buick was one of the founding companies that established General Motors in what year?
4. During the 1930s, Buick introduced what revolutionary and influential new engine?
5. Buick is credited with creating the world's first concept car in 1938 with what model?
6. What was the name of Buick's first sports car that debuted in 1953?
7. In 1959, Buick made history again with what new model they named after its length in inches?
8. In 1963, Buick introduced a luxury coupe and created a sensation with what gorgeous two-door model?
9. What was the name of Buick's first muscle car?
10. What was Buick's best classic muscle car they presented in 1970?
11. The third generation Riviera debuted in 1971 with what distinctive design feature?
12. What was the first convertible since 1975 that Buick offered that made its debut in 1982?
13. During the '80s, Buick began experimenting with turbo engines, resulting in one of the best American cars of the period. What was that legendary model?
14. GM tried to regain the personal luxury market in the late '80s with which Buick model?
15. Which racing class was Buick the most successful in during the 1980s?
16. In 1991, Buick reintroduced the Roadmaster, a luxury sedan. What was the muscle car-like engine option they offered with it?
17. During the '60s and '70s, which European brand did they sell in Buick dealerships?
18. Following modern trends, Buick entered the popular SUV/crossover market in the early 2000s with what model?
19. Buick was always a distinctive American company, but it's surprisingly popular in which Asian country?
20. Which modern Buick is a capable modern sedan with up to 310 HP that they borrowed from Europe?